EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICES
Cumulus - Dynamic Sales Representative
Are you a hunter? Do you like working with like-minded sales professionals and managers whose sole focus is finding and closing new customers? If so, read on.
Cumulus is on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media sales. We provide our teams with a great product to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance. Unlike other media sales organizations, we don't wait for the phone to ring. We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and we introduce these companies to the power of radio.
Responsibilities include: prospecting/cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, creative client presentations, and achieving a sales quota. Because Cumulus has a systems approach to sales, you must have a deep appreciation for process, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach.
• New business to business sales experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
• Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience perferred; 2 or more years with ability to penetrate new business categories optimal
• Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM/SFA and account management
• Cultivation of long standing client relationships
• Media sales background preferred, not required
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
• Bachelors degree preferred
Our Sales Representative positions enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive compensation structure that includes full benefits.
For more information on this position contact:
Jason Davis - Sales Manager
491 South Washburn Street STE 400
Oshkosh, WI 54904
Phone: (920) 230-0813
Fax: (920) 231-0145
CUMULUS BROADCASTING, INC., 491 S. Washburn, Suite 400, Oshkosh, WI 54904
Cumulus Broadcasting is always looking for quality interns - primarily interested in radio broadcasting. Would you like to experience radio first hand - attend great events - and have fun with the Cumulus air-staff?
Cumulus Student Interns will :
- Help create and operate events from all five of our Cumulus Appleton/Oshkosh radio stations.
- Maintain radio station websites and Community Calendars
- Promote our image in the community
- Board Operation for sports events
- Remote Broadcast technical support
- GET COLLEGE INTERNSHIP CREDIT !!
We're gathering students to fill our next Street Team Now!
Many of our interns have moved on to be full time Cumulus Employees so call or email today to find out more. Email: John.Stiloski@cumulus.com or (920) 393-4308
If you are interested in full or part time positions, please contact our Operations Manager Guy Dark. firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 230-0814
Cumulus Broadcasting is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer. If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our stations, please notify: Jeff Schmidt at 491 S Washburn STE 400; Oshkosh, WI 54904; email: email@example.com phone number (920) 426-3239
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CUMULUS BROADCASTING, INC., 491 S. Washburn, Suite 400, Oshkosh